After falling in love with these designer dogs, we are excited to be able to offer these wonderful miniature companions to you.
We are located in southern Illinois near the Shawnee National Forest. While we welcome your visit, we also ship across the United States.
In addition to Aussie Doodles, Rivian also has many years of experience raising and training German Shepherds & Arabian Horses.
Aussie Doodles are low to non shedding and are extremely intelligent, making wonderful family companions and Service/Therapy Dogs.
The Aussiedoodle is a designer breed, a cross between a Poodle and an Australian Shepherd. They are known for being affectionate, energetic, intelligent, loyal, playful, and social. Our Aussiedoodle puppies range in size from 25 to 35 pounds at maturity.
All of our puppies come with a health guarantee. Please CLICK HERE for additional details.
Puppy Shipping Available
We are able to ship puppies to any major airports in the United States. The cost for air shipment is $350 and includes air fare, flight insurance, health certificate, & airline approved crate. We use Delta Pet Reservations (800-352-2746) and American Airlines (800-227-4622).
Is the Aussiedoodle the Right Breed for you?
- Moderate Maintenance: Regular grooming is required to keep its fur in good shape. Occasional trimming or stripping needed.
- Minimal Shedding: Recommended for owners who do not want to deal with hair in their cars and homes.
- Easy Training: The Aussiedoodle is known to listen to commands and obey its owner. Expect fewer repetitions when training this breed.
- Medium Adaptability: It needs regular exercise for apartment living and is best with a small to average-size yard. This breed is able to handle most types of hot and cold weather.
- Very Active: It will need daily exercise to maintain its shape. Committed and active owners will enjoy performing fitness activities with this breed.
- Good with Kids: This is a suitable breed for kids and is known to be playful, energetic, and affectionate around them. It is also friendly toward other pets.